Agents’ summary of business conditions – March 2015
- Consumer demand had continued to grow steadily.
- There were signs of a pickup in housing market activity since the start of the year.
- Investment intentions for the next twelve months were consistent with moderate growth overall.
- Business services turnover growth had remained robust and broadly based.
- Manufacturing output growth for the domestic market had edged lower. But manufacturing export growth had picked up slightly from low levels.
- Construction output growth had continued to ease slightly, but remained robust overall.
- Corporate credit availability had continued to improve.
Download the full summary below Download the Summary